This was QUICK, EASY and DELICIOUS 🙂 … ENJOY!!!
This recipe will make 1 meal
(Obviously, you can double or triple ingredients if you’re making it for your family or friends)
Calories: About 400
- 2 oz Brown Rice Penne (I used Hodgson Mill Gluten Free Brown Rice Penne w Golden Milled Flax Seed : http://www.hodgsonmillstore.com/en/Gluten-Free-Pasta/Gluten-Free-Brown-Rice-Penne-with-Golden-Milled-Flax-Seed/71518-00063-001_Group.aspx )
- 1 Box frozen Artichoke Hearts (I used Birds Eye: http://www.birdseye.com/vegetable-products/pure-simple/artichoke-hearts
- 1 cup of sliced mushrooms
- Fresh Garlic
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Defrost Artichoke Hearts
- Throw defrosted artichokes in a pan with sliced fresh mushrooms, fresh garlic and extra Virginia olive oil and let them cook down a little bit.
- As they started to cook down , sprinkle with garlic powder, oregano and parsley.
- Let the artichokes and mushrooms cook down for another 5 minutes.
- While it was cooking down, boil water for brown rice pasta
- Cook Brown Rice Pasta
- Top Pasta with Artichoke / Mushroom Topping
- Sprinkle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil (and a little lemon juice if you want a little more tang)
- Serve and Enjoy
Happily and Healthily Yours,