This meal was quick, easy, tangy and tasty :). LOVE!
This recipe will make 1 meal
(Obviously, you can double or triple ingredients if you’re making it for your family or friends)
Calories: About 400
- 2 oz Quinoa Pasta Shells (Either use Andean Dream: http://www.andeandream.com/OtherProducts.html or Harvest http://www.quinoa.net/145/163.html)
- 5-7 oz. Frozen Kale
- 3-4 oz. Lean Ground Chicken Burger (Homemade)
- Lemon Juice
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Garlic Powder
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Place frozen Kale in a pan on the stove with 1/8 cup water and turn on a medium heat to defrost.
- Once defrosted sprinkle kale with fresh garlic and lemon juice
- Let cook for about 5-10 minutes
- Boil Water for Quinoa pasta
- Put Quinoa Shells in water to cook
- Heat a pan with a little bit of coconut oil and place chicken burger in the pan
- Sprinkle the burger with either minced garlic or garlic powder (depending on how potent you like it) and lemon juice as it cooks (both sides).
- Cut up your chicken burger when it’s finished cooking
- Place quinoa shells on plate, top with lemon / garlic kale and top with garlic / lemon burger.
- Sprinkle with a TINY bit of extra virgin olive oil
- Serve and Enjoy
Happily & Healthily Yours,